COVID-19: Safety Guidlines
Updated May 15th, 2021
Please help us make your appointment a safe and pleasant experience for everyone. As part of this new normal, we must all continue to work together.
As many of you already know, the CDC has issued new mask guidelines for people who have received a full dose of one of the available COVID-19 vaccines. Therefore, we kindly ask that you wear a mask during your visit, especially if you have not been vaccinated.
Much of the information below still applies. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at (631) 537-5805. Thank you!
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE:
- Haircuts/ Hair color/ Highlights / Styling/ Waxing/ Make-up
- No manicure, No pedicure, No eyelash tinting or extensions a this time.
IF YOU HAVE A COUGH OR FEVER:
- Please re-schedule for the safety of others.
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- You must wear a mask.
SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICY:
- 6 feet between you & your stylist won’t be possible for obvious reasons.
- When walking through the salon, keep social distancing in mind at all times.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION:
- Hand sanitizer will be made available. Masks and/or gloves, if needed.
- Feel free to wash your own hair before arrival if desired = less exposure at the sink.
- During shampoos, we can provide a clean paper cloth to place over your mask.
- Staff will continuously monitor and re-sanitize the restroom.
- Surfaces, toilet, sink, handles are sprayed regularly
- We welcome you to utilize disinfectant spray cleaner as well.
- Wash your hands.
- Gloves are available at sanitizing table, if needed.
SNACKS & BEVERAGES:
- Please bring your own drink if you’d like.
- Sadly, our kitchen will be closed. We cannot serve drinks or food during this time.
* If you need a replacement for your mask and/or gloves, please ask and they will be provided.