COVID-19: What You Need to Know
Please help us make your appointment a safe and pleasant experience for everyone at our Bridgehampton salon. As part of our new normal, we must all work together.
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE:
- Hair color/ Highlights / Haircuts/ Styling/ Waxing below the neck.
- No manicure, No pedicure, No eyelash tinting or extensions a this time.
- Must call when you arrive to confirm you are ready to come in.
- Must wait outside, nearby, or in your vehicle if we are not ready.
- If you have a cough for any reason, please re-schedule.
- Pets, children, or additional company such as friends or family are not allowed.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- We will take a non-contact temperature reading.
- You must be wearing a mask (covering mouth & nose) at all times.
- You must be wearing gloves at all times.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
- Credit cards only. You may call in your card info for no contact payment.
- We cannot honor any discounts at this time.
- Tips can be sent via Venmo or Zelle. Tip envelopes are supplied at the desk.
- You may leave a cash tip but only inside an envelope given to your stylist.
- The receptionist will not change any cash at the desk.
- Please only carry essential belongings, such as your phone, credit card, etc.
- Do not bring anything that can be left in your car or at home.
SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICY:
- 6 feet between you & your stylist won’t be possible for obvious reasons.
- Keep conversation to a minimum, less talking, less potential virus particles.
- When walking through the salon, keep social distancing in mind at all times.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION:
- Hand sanitizer at all stations and desk. Extra masks and gloves available.
- We will provide a disposable or cloth cape (washed after every use) instead of a robe.
- We will not be providing robes and we ask not to use the dressing rooms.
- Minimize exposure by separating your appointments. ie. one day color, another cut.
- Feel free to wash your own hair before arrival = less exposure at the sink.
- During shampoos, we provide a clean paper cloth to place over your mask.
- Your stylist and shampoo person will wear masks and shields and you must also wear a mask and gloves while in the salon for your safety.
- Staff will continuously monitor and re-sanitize the restroom.
- Surfaces, toilet, sink, handles are sprayed upon each use.
- We welcome you to utilize disinfectant spray cleaner as well.
- Removal of your gloves is recommended. Wash your hands.
- New gloves are available at sanitizing table.
SNACKS & BEVERAGES:
- Bring your own drink if you’d like.
- Sadly, our kitchen will be closed. We cannot serve drinks or food during this time
* If you need a replacement for your mask or gloves, they will be provided to you.